Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 7: Good Morning Weight Loss!


It has been a week since my first visit to the weight loss doctor, and I stepped on the scale this morning......drum roll please..... 249lbs. That is a total of 10 lbs. lost in one week! Ahhh, excitement. I jumped back into bed and annoyed my husband awake to share in my joy. He was happy, especially when I let him go back to sleep.

I also went to the doctor to get my second shot, ouch. It really doesn't hurt much or at all. It's just in my head. After that we went to Wal-mart to find some protein bars but ended up leaving with a protein shot. It was the nastiest thing I have ever had. It has the consistency of not quite set jello, and this is not something you want to sip on. But it is the best thing that I've found where I can get the protein I need first thing in the morning.

Evyn and I worked out again this afternoon and had fun doing it. I haven't missed a day of working out this whole week! I have stayed motivated, and am very proud of that.


Day 7: Still focused, isn't it amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena