Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 5: Short and Sweet

I have been so busy today. My sister and I have decided to have a yard sale next weekend and I've been going through the house cleaning out closets and such to get things ready to sale. It's been a hard job but fun at the same time. My husband found shirts he forgot he had, and said it was like shopping in your home. We have too many clothes.
I haven't worked out today because I've been so busy. I'll probably do some Wii fit before I go to bed tonight. I really enjoy Wii fit, especially the boxing and step. The balance games are fun too. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble staying with a workout routine. This game makes it fun and my whole family loves to play.
Well, I'm gonna go and finish up dinner. I get to have about 500 more calories than during the week so I'm making some good stuff. Polska Kielbasa with baby carrots, mushrooms, and baby red potatoes. Throw it all in a baking dish, set to about 350 and let it cook for 45 mins. Yum!

Day 5: A clean house is a happy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena