Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 10: But I don't wanna!

I woke up this morning in a good mood, but as the day progressed my cheerful disposition vanished. I wish that I could have pinned down where my day went wrong so that I could have tried to turn it around. I guess it was just about time for me to have a bad day.

I struggled to plan my diet for today. Part of it was the mood I was in and part of it I think is that I'm running out of new things to eat. I really wanted to just have some left over pizza and a coke, but I didn't. I ended up taking another one of those nasty protein shots for breakfast, KFC individual popcorn chicken for lunch, and pork chop medallions for dinner. Don't get me wrong the food is good. It's just that I'm craving some junk food today. I'm proud of myself for not giving in to temptation but am going to bed tonight unsatisfied.

I did workout today also even though I didn't want to. I probably will not be able to tomorrow because we will be busy with the yard sale stuff to get that ready. So I'm putting in advance notice that I will not be posting tomorrow or maybe Saturday, we'll see.

But for now that's all. I'm kinda cranky. Being deprived of my favorite food is not good.


Day 10: As my mom would say "Your big enough were you wants won't hurt you." Well mom I'm still whining about my wants, and yes they do Hurt. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena