Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 2: It's hard to motivate on a Rainy day.


It's day 2 and I am already questioning this journey. It is raining today and that just makes me want to crawl back in bed and NOT go workout. After my wonderful walk yesterday with my family I was all geared up to grab my mp3 player and head out first thing in the morning to walk. But alas it is raining...what luck.

The lazy person in me wants to just find a good movie and curl up on the couch and have a nice day. Something I would not have thought twice about until my "wake up call." But the new me is saying find something to do!!!! I do not have a gym membership yet so that is out. So after a lot of thought I present to you the plan for the day, it might not sound like much but believe me it's more than I normally do.

For a workout I thought I would try my Wii Active game that I bought. I purchased this game thinking I would go home and workout as soon as it was released. I'm just taking the wrapper off of it and using it for the first time today. It was released about 6 or 7 months ago. Also I'm making a point to journal what I eat today and decrease the amount to Coke I drink. I keep reminding myself baby steps.

Also as promised here is the month one picture. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago at Myrtle Beach. We were on vacation with our family. When I saw this picture for the first time I thought wow I have a hot husband...then I looked at me. Not so hot. He deserves a better me. I deserve a better me. Ok, enough blogging now it's time for action.

Day 2, It's raining, it's cold, and I'm working out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena