Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 7: I cheated yesterday

I didn't post yesterday because I didn't do anything. I took the day off. Today I plan to continue my schedule of writing down what I eat and everything. I also came up with the plan that I could post today.

I plan on exercising at least 30 minuets a day.
I've also switched from drinking mostly Coke to water. I still have soda in the mornings to get me going and some at night. Also I decided to post my weight loss progress.
Seven days ago I weighed in at 262lbs.
Today when I got on the scale I weighed 256 Lbs. So that's a total loss of 6lbs. I figure that's mostly water weight.

Also, I'm setting a goal to lose one to two lbs. a week. I feel that is a realistic goal. I have far exceeded that goal on my first week. I hope that I can continue on this track.

I feel if I can set up a schedule and get into a routine it would be so much better for me. I am very optimistic about how well I'm doing. Or at least I'm trying to be, it's not easy. I want to continue pushing myself to see what I can do.

Day 7......It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good!~ Michael Buble Feeling Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena