Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 4: Just repeat " I will not be lazy, I will not be lazy!"

Today I'm finishing my spring cleaning. I just had the boys rooms to clean, but I did not want to do it. I have to keep telling myself that it needs to get done. So I did it. My house has officially been spring cleaned.
While I was doing this I realized just how out of shape I am. When I woke up this morning I was so sore and I did not want to get up and go to church or get out of bed. The old me would have stayed in bed. My husband even asked me if I wanted to stay home from church which is something he never does. He always tries to push me to do things, but he could tell I was hurting. He was proud that I made myself get up. Yesterday we completely cleaned out the kitchen and living room. After that was done and the boys in bed I shampooed the carpets. They look so much better! By the time I took a bath and got into bed it was about 12:30am.

I'm not planing any exercise for today...maybe I'll make Sunday the day of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena