Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 18:Busy, Busy, Busy.



After my post on Thursday I had a really good day walking and taking pictures. The picture to the right is my favorite that was taken on Thursday. It was a good experience to just take some time to slow down. But my slow time was quickly interrupted by the kids and mothers day weekend.




On Friday Evyn had his schools spring carnival, where he won a gold fish. That was big excitement in this house. So after the carnival we had to go to Wal-mart to purchase a aquarium and a friend for Laser Eye...what a name for a gold fish. Being so busy with the boys I found no time to work out, but I did cook a nice dinner of whole wheat cheese tortellini with all natural marinara. Yum it was so good.




Then on Saturday we went to Tweetsie Railroad. I got my workout there, a day of walking up and down a mountain was fun. If you are in NC and reading this you might want to try to go to Tweetsie even if you're a adult it is so fun. After we were done there we went to Macadoo's to eat....it was wonderful!!! I highly recommend it also.




On Mother's Day I rested. We enjoyed church and a meal with John's parents. There I was surprised to learn that they were taking the boys to their house so that John and I could go see a movie. I didn't get to see my mom and I feel so guilty...I called and told her I loved her and that was all I could do.




That brings us to today. This morning I took another step towards loosing the weight that I need to. There is a weight loss clinic here in Mt. Airy that provides the HCG shots and weight loss program. I will be attending my first appointment June 17th and I'm so excited about this. My sister-in-law is also going to be starting this program on the same day and that's kinda reassuring to me because I'm gonna be doing this with someone I know and will hopefully have a support system with. To prepare I've done some research and there is both good and bad reviews. All of the good says it has changed their life, and the bad has been people who haven't tried it and say that it just doesn't do anything. Well I'm willing to take the chance that it will change my life. I'll provide the link for the weight loss web site for those interested to learn more. http://www.prohealthweightloss.com/


Until my appointment in June I will continue to monitor what I eat and workout when I can.




Day 18: Change is coming with the help of some hormones.

1 comment:

  1. I am geared up and ready to go!! I hope I don't loose my enthusiasm before June 17 gets here! With both of us going it, neither of us can give up. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena