Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 14: It's been a week ......need I remind you I'm Lazy.

I know it's been a week since my last post. I'm sorry, I've kinda fell off the horse so to speak. For some reason I've been in this little funk and it's not been good. But I woke up this morning and it's a beautiful day and I'm excited to start fresh and be positive.

Yesterday I was scheduled to post a weigh in for last week. Well, I didn't lose any weight but that's ok considering I didn't workout like I needed to......or at all. The important thing is that I didn't gain any weight back. So, yea me!

Today is such a gorgeous day that I'm going for a walk with my camera to see what I can take pictures of. Also it's one of those days where I find myself contemplating why I'm not more motivated to do things like taking my kids hiking and just pulling a blanket from the closet and taking a book outside to enjoy the sun. I challenged my facebook friends today to have a me moment. That's one of those moments where I'm outside and it just hits me that this world is beautiful and I get to live in it and I find myself closing my eyes and lifting my head to the sky and taking deep breaths. It's wonderful and it makes you smile. Try it sometime.

I had a English teacher in college that would end every class by saying, "go run necked through the wild flowers." As I would walk out of her class you would over hear people talking of how weird she was, but I don't think they got what she was saying. They were taking her to literal. If every person took the time to do one completely selfish thing like streaking through wild flowers or taking the time to go outside and read a book we would all be a little bit happier.

Day 14: Be inspired by the beauty that surrounds you and you might just find that you feel more beautiful yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena