Monday, September 13, 2010

It's been a while.


It's been a while since have posted so I thought I'd get to work. A lot has been going on with my family over the past few weeks and it's been hard to keep up. I have slipped on my diet over the past week and that makes me so upset at myself. I have lost 20 pounds so far and that is good. It's getting to where my pants don't fit right and that's a good feeling as well as a frustrated feeling. I don't have the money to go shopping for cloths when I don't know if they are going to fit in a couple of weeks. So I'll just have to keep hiking up those pants. My husband was amused when I showed him I could walk out of my jeans without unbuttoning or zipping them. But the unfortunate thing about that is when I'm trying to clean or pick up Xan in a store I have to be constantly aware of where my jeans are hitting me. My land lord, Mr. Creed came by to fix the dryer and i was bent over helping him and Xan walks up behind me and announces to the whole house "Mommy your butt is pink." lol It's a good thing Mr. Creed has a good since of humor because I had to explain to Xan that it wasn't my butt it was my underwear. Also Mr. Creed is working with a lady who is on the same diet so he understands what I'm doing. So his response to the situation was "that's a good thing".
So that is where the diet is and I'm posting a picture that my husband took and it shows my face and that's where you can tell the biggest difference. I'm trying to take each day as it comes and not to worry too much about it. I've been in a little bit of funk. I've been depressed and my moods have been up and down. I don't like the way that I've been feeling. It's more than likely the hormone shots so I'm trying to not let it get to me.

Every day is a new adventure. Meet it head on and with a positive attitude to see where it takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena